Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little vacation for the posting

First off, Ironclad Kristin McCarthy was in a bad crash last night at PIR. Dave is posting updates on here condition here. Of course our best go out to her and Clint. If she heals anything like she races she'll be back really soon.

It's been a bit since we got a post up and well, that's because we've been just too busy racing. Crap. So, I'll just start trying to catch up. There's been some PIR, whatev. There's also been the attack at the track. I raced a couple of beginner races and am now up in Cat 4s out there. Weeman and larry joined in the fun last week and I'm sure we'll see them out there more soon. So, track seems to be the focus for a while. What fun. Watch for me and the hammer in some madisons, that's all I'm sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment